Yeah imm the freak of the day...
INSANITY is running in my blood today..
Beware...=,=...
In actual fact..its not really that much of a insanity..
AWWW
Anyway, i have a new cool stuff given by Mr Tan
I so like it anyway...
And it could be eaten but yet it WILL be a neverending fruit...
I called it the INTENSIFY O-RAN-GES....
Next time if you saw me...remember to ask for it...
It can help youu in ur CHEM you noe?!!!
People: whoaaa!! i want one~~~!!!
I SERIOUSLY think Mr Chen has to learn how not to go offtune when he's talking...
(Not to mention that i will have the same symptoms sometime too?!! xp)
o i have tuition today at yishun...so i went to Mac to eat before going there...
Thats when the lame shitting comes in...
I was trying to look for money inside my wallet...
NOTE: ALL PICS ARE CANDID TAKEN BY HANZER that =,=...

(looking calm..at my wallet)

Trying to flip over my wallet to see what's inside...

OHHH SHITT!! no money!

I have this note...don't worry...wahahahaha
_______________________________________
Then hanzer decided to play with the food...

notice something sticking out from the burger...which is not suppose to be there..?
sheesh..
anyway i shld be going off now...CA1 preparation!!!
Labels: study study study