(I googled the lyrics just so it would fit Darren LOL!)So Darren has been busy with NPCC camp and Dota lately.
His camp actually ended 2 days ago.

So basically, he's been obsessing over Dota, thus he does not have the time to update.
So I suggested that I update for him, since I'm his
best best bestest friend. LOL (X
From what I observed as NCC's medic, during his camp he seems quite busy.
They had field cooking and campfire.


As for Dota, it's one those games where you would pointless keep clicking the mouse and punching the keyboard.
And from what I've observe over various phone conversations with Dota-ing people,
they would suddenly scream
"STUN STUN STUN!"and scare the daylight out of you.
It's true, I've seen people play the game anyway.
Seems kind of stupid.
No offense to those who are madly in love with the game.
I think those people should read books instead. (:
(LOL! -_-")Since I have absolutely no clue what Darren has been up to lately,
I shall just post about him!
I met him during Sec1 Orientation camp as SL's.
I've seen him and JunWei riding the same bus as me every morning last year,
I just never knew who he was, so I never bothered saying hi to him.
Ever since Sec1 Orientation camp I don't remember how we started talking so much.
Well, not very much, but enough for me to claim that I'm his
best best bestest friend. LOL!
Okay not really, but I just want to make it sound nice. Haha :D
So this boy...

I designed his blog skin and put up his little Ben10 song.
Which I happened to find the song
freakishly annoying.Anyway, he's quite photogenic, as I notice from the random candid shots I took during sec1 orientation camp.
Oh yah, he's very stretchable as well.
I think if we actually pull his cheeks, we might be able to make a skipping rope :D!
Ahahaha, Okay I have nothing else to comment.
Anyway I feel that all of you should visit my blog instead. (:
never-forget-peggy.blogspot.comLol, I'm turning Darren's blog into an advertisement ground, ah what the heck.
Anyway, basically he just wanted to pass a message to everybody.
He apologises for not blogging for such a long time.He actually planned to blog tonight,
but I had forgotten to remind him, even though he reminded me to remind me.
Apparently, reminders don't work so well, as you can see.
I shall remind him to blog tomorrow.
Now, if only I can get somebody to remind somebody to remind me to remind him...
