She's back.
Hey there!
Can you guess whose back!?
That's right,
PEGGY's back :D
Omg, again?-_-Today's post is definitely not Peggy style.
As I ran out of pictures for him. =_="
So I'll just blabber aimlessly here.
Currently Darren's busy helping me blog.
I kind of took a peek at what he wanted to say.
I couldn't resisted the urge to correct some parts of his English.
LOL.
Anyway, Jun Wei has a message to all of Darren's readers.
"Darren keeps playing Dota and is not concentrating on his homework."O:
!Oh my goodness.Is this the Darren we all know?
The one that would stayed up all night the night before the exam just to cramp in all his studies.
He's actually ignoring his work for
DOTA.
Gasp, that is so
unacceptable.
Anyway, I'll be going for OBS, so all of Darren's readers should be mentally prepared.
For what?Well, for the fact that I would be going away for 5 days.
Whose going to remind or help Darren blog?
His best best bestest friend is gone. O:
How will his blog survive!?
Am I right?
I know I am.
How do you know you're right?Well based on the evidence that I have, Darren would most likely be too busy playing Dota to blog.
You have a point...Of course I do, I am
Peggy, after all.
Anyway. Darren agreed to meet JunWei and I tomorrow morning at 5.45am at my bus stop.
For what?We would be walking to school from there.
If you are thinking that
"soo, I walk to school every morning what."Well, guess what. We live in
WOODLANDS.
So the walk would take more than an hour.
wooooow!!!Yah, you're right.
WOW!But JunWei has this feeling that Darren confirmed would over sleep.
Well so we are prepared to make Darren wake up in all sorts of ways!
I shall even go up to his house and bang his door with a canon.
Riiiiights.Okay fine, we won't really use a canon and blow his house up.
Well, I'm not sure how we're going to wake him up anyway.
As we all know, once Darren is asleep, I think he wouldn't even know if a burglar came into his house.
YAH! I AGREE SIA.See Darren Chua Jun Hao.
Your readers agree with me.
So how about you wake up at 5.30am tomorrow and report on time? ;D
YAH DARREN! WAKE UP LAH!I guess I shall end here.
Byebye Peggy, we'll miss you :DLabels: Darren's best best bestest friend is back, Peggy