The start of CA...1st paper bio down alr..
So today's 1st paper was biology...
Guess what ?
I flunged the test...
Whole last page blank all the way...
6MARKS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN...
4marks essay done 1/2 way....
Oh well...1 word...'horrible'...
To describe my bio test...
THIS IS THOROUGHLY NOT THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE!
And to top it up...the reason why i left the last pg blank is purely because i've no time...
Not because i don't know how to do it...
Seriously i was studying on that particular area...
And yet when dat qsn came together with 6marks worth...
I failed to attempt it...
WHATS HAPPENING TO ME? DAMN.(nahh imm not gonna scold any vulgarities)
Its not worth it to lower my status...sheesh..
Anyway my results are out now...for bio...
Yah surprisingly i passed..the whole class passed...
But i was one of the 'TOP scorer.' from the bottom..
So many had said...'aiya pass very good liao...so sad for what'
i'll just give you this...**** ***....
So here's my qsn..
-what's the point of getting a pass ...when all my other frens could easily score a A?...
-what's the point of getting a pass when all of them pass.?
-isn't it Equivalent to a fail??
Imm done crappings...
chinese: always failing and waiting to fail now...
Bio: ugly low pass..
....
I only hope that chem will not be a disappointment...