WOOOTS....
It seems like a few decades since i've post something...
So well...lemme just briefly talk about what is happening during these few days.
Err....first lets start by wed!!
K9-Dog visit !!!!!
Its been years since i went to the dog visit by the dogs i think...==..
If memory serves,..i think its
2years and 1month and 6days..
WOW i have good memories..^^
I hope this can be applied in my studies...
I have a bigggggg wishhh for my upcoming sa1!
1st...IMM AIMING FOR A A1 IN MY CLASS!!!
be the top in chem for my class!!!! I will and i must!!!
I WANT THE ORANGE!!!!!! by ah tan!!!!.....ahhhhhhh
AHHHHH!!!!! the thirst for TOP IN CHEM IS HERE..
ben tennyson's gonna do it!..i believe he can and he will.!
SIGH imm getting more and more tired of talking all the days i've experience.
Lets talk about my resolution for sa1...==
Well, there was a show on ben10 alien force.
Apparantly he got a C- for his physics...
Im gonna change this and aim for a B.
S.S? just a pass and i'll be happy^^(*lets not aim that high ok?*)
Well for my bio..?
I KNOW Mr Nizam is very anxious to hear what i have to say..
But i've got a feeling that i might not be able to pass..Enzymes,disaccharides and monosaccharides all these things...i dont even know if i've spell them correctly.==
YAH ITS WRONG.
Missed out alot of things.
T.T...
Amath?? hope that holy knight(*its an inside joke that only our class wil know!^^*) will be kind enough to give an easy paper..
Imm not gonna let careless mistake take my marks away.!
NEVER!
Emath? Well except for my coordinates, i hope that i can grasp what the teacher is talking about.
I wish to maintain my A for e math...
Or even do better than a mere 78...T.T
History?
Well dats easy, i'll just need to treat mr siva to a delicious meal and that'll do the trick!^^
NAHH justkidding..
I want a A~~!!!
AHHH this is infuriating...
Labels: Sometimes..i just think dat my mind is containing all the useless junks material