Oh, it must have worked.
A few days ago, or rather these few weeks.
using emails.
You know? When crisis like this arise ( crisis being not able to talk using msn due to difference in time)
We have to adapt to situations and thus, email is the best alternative.
K i have to wait for the picture to load.
Its 2megabytes big.
Tsk annoying long.
K imma use photobucket.
Its taking way to long.
-Type www.photobucket.com-
-Register-
-Upload-
-post-
Done.

I have a account with photobucket before.
But i've long forgotten it.
Yah, it was Peggy whom introduce it to me.
Since we're talking about Peggy.
Let's just give her a little biography .
Of my perspective.
She moved to Texas when she was 12.
And returned to Singapore when she was 14.
I often saw her during my bus ride with Junwei early in the morning to school.
I'll just take a glance at her and thought to myself "Gorgeous"
And went back to sleep.
Till when i was sec3 8 Jan 2009.
It was the sec1 discovery camp.
And i was posted to be a Student Leader by NPCC.
While she was posted to be a Medic by St. John.
There, we met each other and worked together for the first time.
At that moment, to me she was still a sweet girl due to my lack of 'understanding' about her.
My god, what english am i talking about -3-.
Forget it.
So her first sentence was, " are you Darren?"
And my first thought was, "oh god someone actually did some research on me"
So, poof.
A new friendship evolved.
I took the initiative to add her on msn.
And my god, thank goodness i did.
Cause you wouldn't have know what big difference it had on my life.
She literally became my:
homework tutor (including the always fail Amath)
english language teacher
Blog skin editor (2 of them)
companion
Punching bag.
Venting stress trash bin.
Haha.
Hope you won't be offended. xD
Oh yah, you're in the state.
Even if you are, you can't reach me.
But non-verbally, yes you can >:(.
Tsk.
So where was i?
Yah, she helped me deal with so many problems.
K now to think of it, she pang seh me quite a number of times for her F.A.P.S .. ==
!@#$&*()!@#$%^&*(.
Hey i got to know peggy first ok F.A.S!
Lol
And be her matchmaker.
Yah Terrence helped her, in name.
But i helped her on the sly.
Hoohoo.
But i regret that decision -3-
Not because its a triangle relationship! NEVER.
But she neglected me after having a Cool BF.
Which became my gay partner afterall. teehee.
Well, now that she's at the state.
I can't scold her verbally anymore.
I can't pull her hair.
I can't crack cold jokes with her verbally .
I can't talk about politics with her.
I can't eat her Domos.
I can't tell her to teach me homework.
I can't have lunch with her.
I can't go to the library with her.
I can't celebrate her birthday(s) for three long years.
I can't converse in english with her.
I can't anymore.
I mean till 3years down the road.
And i didn't even sent her to the airport.
I didn't even say goodbye.
I was sleeping soundly.
In my dream.
But i did dreamt of you taking the plane Peggy.
Really. (i think so : /)
And deep down me, i wanna cry as much as anyone wants to.
Even worser than the F.A.S.
Because she has been such a great friend.
'HAS'
not HAD, bozo(s)
And she's right.
Peggy is a
boon to
Darren's life.
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.