Just another day.

I don't mind spending everyday.
Out on your corner in the pouring rain.
Look for the girl with a broken smile.
Ask her if she wanna stay awhile, and she will be loved.
She will be loved- Maroon 5.
Currently listening to this song by maroon 5 on youtube.
I so love the lyrics, 5 stars :)
K to start with my blog entries.
if you all noticed, i'm starting to get active on facebook.
So feel free to drop by and say hi.. lol
Yah and i commented on my profile that i've start ironing my clothes every wed, thur and friday.
Kay maybe only the more hardworking girls/women will understand what is the meaning of ironing.
Definitely not rich peoples.
They would just probably tell their maria to iron it for them.
Yah you can sense my jealousy from my so called 'insult'..
But if you think it another way, it could be a compliment. ;)
I know words comes with evidence.

Fine, jokes aside.
The sec4s had their oral just this afternoon.
And it was so sudden ..
I totally forgot about the oral exam man.
TOTALLY!
And all of us were stunned when we saw the passage.
Even my best segment 'conversation' may have to move to the sideline.
No reflection today.
Cause its already 10pm and i haven't completed my homework.
But i'll choose one of my compo to cover up..
Sooner or later.
Wait till i receive back my compo with marks higher than 20 over 30.
Thats it,
bye mother earth and hobos :)
Everything including my computer.
I love you all.
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But words won't ever hurt me.
Labels: pfft.