Friends or foe?
Buddy or pal?Admirer or stalker?Pedophile or Aquaintance?Grrawrrrr...
I don't know what sort of sound i'm making but all i knew is I DID POST ;)
Fine initally i wasn't going to do so -3-.
Because i was in a foul mood.
By promise breakers.
I remembered the comprehension we did during our mock O level exam for chinese.
It was about promise breaker, they even mentioned the different various type.
One that say yes yes yes and turn around poof, forgot everything.
One reluctant type but relented, in the end they didn't.
The last one i forgot, but its ok. :)
I just need these 2. Afterall to make it to this 2 makes you the top of them all already :D.
Haha!
Oh yah by the way, i finished reading Eternal already :)
(Ok that was two weeks ago)
And i finished reading another book titled 'Hush Hush'
(That was last week)
Now i'm reading 'The Hollow'
(Currently, yeah)
No its not a horror story,
its a love story.
LOl love story, the sort of sorrow + romantic storybook.
It has a sad ending though
( i took a sneak peak at the last page! x)
Peggy dared me to read Tales of the two cities.
Oh god you don't know how politely i declined that offer >:)
Its thick, its long, the words are quite small and there're so many quotes/rhymes/literature stuffs.
I don't know, that's how i think of that book.
So conclusion, its a 'No no" Book to read. :)
I guess i'm feeling a little bored.
Haha bored, Abdullah told me the definiton of bored.
I'll tell you later about our camwhoring session on friday later :D
When you're bored : Means something/everything/someone/everyone didn't entertain you well enough.
When you're boring : Means you didn't entertain someone/everyone well enough.
(There's no something/everything in boring, you can't entertain a non-living thing and make it laugh -3-)
Nono, around 1/4 of the school.
So you'll have to go to Abdullah's facebook profile to check it out.
Its not me though.
maybe thinking about lady gaga.
LOL.
Oh god, this is absurb.
I gotta do something.
Say bye bye to your lovely boyfriend, Darren.