To him, with regards: Npcc.
Ordeals make one stronger.
But it's the will to live that forces you on, no matter what.
I'm not gonna smile,
neither am i gonna sulk.
Its a solemn face now for me.
Well today i wanna emphasis on NPcc.
My CCa, as well as my third home.
My home - 1st.
School - 2nd.
So NPcc is 3rd.
Sounds crazy, nevermind.
Sometimes i feel that, what brought down NP.
Was actually me.
You see, the whole unit is sorta relying on the sec3 squad IC.
To bring the whole NCO well, so that the NCOs can lead the juniors well.
But i, as a squad IC of sec3.
Has failed to done so.
Utterly.
Yah when such crisis comes.
CIs and teacher officers will aim the top notch of our squad.
The Chairman and vice chairman.
But they are also indirectly hinting that i didn't did my job well.
I admit that, it was my fault.
Totally, to a large extent.
Reason being, i had no qualms over my squadmates.
Throughout this 3-4 years of life in NP.
I made many reliable squadmates.
All of whom joked with me.
Played silly trick with me.
Argued with me.
We were so bonded, that we forgot who's smarter, who's stronger.
We were at equilibrium.
Then the day come, i was posted as sec3's squad IC.
I gasped in horror as i stare at the heartless list.
Yes, its true.
Darren - In-Charge of sec3s squad.
You know, i actually wanted to scream at the top of my voice;
Rant at you people for being late for parade all the time.
But i could not bring myself to.
Imagine the look of humiliation and embarrassment, not to include anger made me hesitant in making my decision.
I'm not trying to shift blames.
I can take lectures.
I can take scoldings.
Even rantings.
I'm so used to it already.
You blamed other for poor leadership, poor quality work.
Ever reflect on yourself?
Yes, you did fairly better than me in terms of leadership qualities.
But does that mean you have the right to judge?
Maybe to you, you may not even know i'm refering to you.
Since i didn't specify who is it in my blog title anyway -3-"
Rest assured i won't give girls trouble.
For one they did minimal work as compared to me xD.
And i'm fond of siding with girls, not fond but rather more protective.
Yah really, eh dey if you don't trust me then forget it :/
I hope all of my squadmates (who apparently had retired ever since Rest Of Duty parade)
Can chanced upon this blogpost.
The sec1 squad ICs.
If JJ didn't tell me this, i guess i wouldn't have noticed it.
Amongst all the 3 of you.
Ever wondered why he or she didn't come for parade?
3 of you. There are bound to be one absent from parade.
Yah, on important occasions like drill test.
You 3 bothered to come.
Otherwise? Bullshit excuses flew out like paper dart.
No mindset of your own.
No target.
Nothing, and trust you all..
FUCKING 3 OF YOU.
Can't even managed to finish static drills and tying of tentages in a year.
Sec2 squad
Little is known about this funny squad.
Its full of life at times.
But at times, i can see strict disipline being enforced over and over again.
Except for the abundance of motivation and lack of scoldings/punishments.
This is by far one of the best squad.
Sec3 squad (my squad)
I've already state all of them on top.
I am the one who brought down the UOPA score.
I'm the one at fault.
But all of these, are too late.
Ouhkay!
Let's just continue on with my 'boring' blogpost.
Enough of those, its overrr -3-
The sec4s motto in life, drink drunk drama..
K that was kumar's motto .. ><
Well i did promised readers i'm gonna substitute a reflection for a essay of my own.
I haven't kinda complete it, but i wrote a few paragraphs.
Here's a sneak peak
[We were walking together on a pavement, discussing while laughing about the comedy show just now. She gave her usual giggle and made faces when I gave her one of my bewildered look. I took this opportunity and reached out for her hand, grabbing it. To my delight, she did not shudder; neither did she reject my hand. I could see her nervous face, but more like a hold-me-tight expression.
“The bus is here, honey” she said in a most sultry voice.
‘Honey’, I could definitely get used to it. We board a bus and took a seat at the back, on the second level of the double-decker bus. There, I wrap my right hand around her shoulder and my left hand holding her hand tight. It was not long before we embraced ourselves for a passionate kiss, just the one of love; not lust.
The cloud was clear and in the quiet settings of dawn, the dusk faded into the horizon. And at the backdrop, was surreal scenery of clouds. The clouds were a very nice, dark pale lilac shade. Columbus clouds, to be exact.
It was like a halo of light, awesome and magnificent. We alighted at her stop; the sign reads ‘Hill street’. I walked her back home, with our hands clenched together. Her soft lips reached mine, and she kissed me before bidding farewell. ]
Done, word count?
Count it yourself nigg3rs. -3-
Before i ended, this is to the sec3s.
Before i begin my wordy speech.
K continue on .
Strangely when vincent said:
'Sec3s NCO keep up the good job'
I don't seemed to agree with what he said.
Simply because i know people who aren't doing their job well.
And are not participating in discussion actively enough.
Well i have no comments,
because nobody should judge.
And since i'm a squad IC failure, all the more i should not say this.
But i've been keeping this ever since i see all of you step up together.
Together.
Take note that sec2s and 1ns are watching you.
They are your juniors.
Future leaders of NPcc.
When they see what you are doing, and they assumed that its correct.
This would lead to misconception that NPCC cadet leaders are starting to slack and in time,
tarnishing the unit.
No i'm not trying to point fingers at anyone,
'your fault, his fault'
But when you are given the role of Cadet Leader in your squad, isn't it your responsiblities to do your job well?
When cadets see this seriousness in your face, they will automatically get down to serious business.
This is how you gain respect,
i admit that our squad failed this segment.
But remember, respect are to be earned; not force.
Lastly, lectures are meant for you to reflect on yourself and adapt to changes.
Its not for insults and entertaining purposes.
If you still hate receiving lectures,
its either you eat more lettuce or just fuck off when you reach the working force.
I'm not scolding you people.
Nor am i lecturing.
I'm just having a non-verbal confrontation with you in the World Wide Web
My Blog x3
Labels: You just have to face it.