Publishing post in-progress..
I've just realised that i've been Missing-In-Action.
Not just that but for 2 weeks :D
But it was fruitful! :)
During these period;
1. My relationship star is blinking fervently like mad (FYI i studied Astrology! :] )
2. My Emath did improved, i think so :X.
3. I broke my record and is a proud participator of 6hrs of Amath.
4. I got my date for Prelim 2 oral examination.
5. I slacked at home way more than expected.
6. I played Wii for as long as i can remember :]
Yah thats about it :0
I apologised for no pictures; i have a list of reasons for that :)
And the best reason is because my phone's flat and i use that as my camera.
So too badd :D
I love sacarsm and i won't hestitate to shoot you with loads of it if there's a chance.
So that's just me :)
LOL random.
Back to our topic.
Did we even started on a topic?
LOL. stupid you.
I saw a bread shop selling dumplings today while i was on the way to the coffeeshop.
Then i recalled, dumpling day is coming!!! :D
I love the dumplings!!!! Weee~
*Only the glutinous rice*
No more, LMAO.
Now here's a quote from the famous Mr Darren.
I figure out this while trying to do my blogpost :)
If you'd ever found out that your passion is wavering, don't hesitate to correct it and commit yourself more into it, or else, just quit that CCa and get on with your no life life.NPcc GOH.
Congratulations and good luck with your *Aizai* rifle drills babes :)
Bye Hobos and Gays. Not excluding Lesbians.
Goodnight Mother Earth and Laptop, Domo and Eeyore ;)
Labels: Piggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy