Tell me this ain't Wonderland.
Is this fairyland?
I don't have that drive to do a nice blogpost.
So i don't think this'll be as powerful as the normal ones.
Not even close to half.
Well first things first.
I needa address the problem with tagging with unknown names.
First and foremost, i don't really like it.
Cause you don't know the other party.
And who knows, it might be a ghost trying to communicate with you.
Thats how scary i can imagine.
I've experienced many strange taggers.
PSB, unknown, passer-by, soul of hitler... Etc and etc.
Its not funny, i still tag you because i don't want to create a stir.
But that doesn't mean i can allow this to happen again and again.
Those actions, are seriously beyond comprehension.
I regret to say this, sorry.
It just made me wonder if i should continue blogging..
Nevermind that, back to my topic.
A couple of days, or weeks ago.
I've been taking pictures, but not uploading them.
So i've decided to pick some decent ones and upload them.
So, these are overdue pictures.. Enjoy.

Just before the holidays, i ran out of correction tape.
And that stupid laughing gas sitting beside me pulled out all of the used tape.
And just coil it all around me.
I'm lucky that tape was just 5m long.
If not i would have become Darren Mummy.
The day before sports fest.
During history lesson,
My dear Evan, took a picture of Mr George Clemenceau and happily put it on the desktop.
Then asked me if i can take a picture of him and Clemenceau.
So here it is! :)
And both of you looked quite alike, Evan! :D.
So once again goodbye babes, hunks, fat ass, laughing gas etc etc and my piggy :)
Labels: The fall of Darren, will never happen.